The HCU Network America strives to inform and provide resources for patients and families, create connections, influence state and federal policy, and support the advancement of diagnosis and treatment for HCU and related disorders. Our Goals:
- To support research that improves diagnosis and treatment including a cure for the disease.
- To provide information and resources to better manage the disease.
- HCU treatment and dietary approaches
- General disease management
- Increased access to treatment and supplements
- Research findings and opportunities for clinical trials
- To create connections across the community and facilitate sharing of information and best practices through in-person and virtual events and discussions
- To assure all patients are diagnosed as early and efficiently as possible to enable access to care and avoid complications
- Support for Patients & Caregivers